Thursday, November 8, 2012

Braelynn's First Birthday Party

We are so excited to be having Braelynn's first birthday party at my parents' house in 2 days! It is a Vintage Ice Cream Parlour Theme. I have made nearly all of the decorations, some are Pinterest inspirations, and others are my own ideas. I love crafts and making things, always have.
 
Here is just one of the things I have made for her party. It's a Party Hat made out of Crape Paper and a Sugar Cone. Something I saw on Pinterest, but I think I did a much better job than the one I saw online.
 


You can see some of the backboard that I made for her table, along with the flag pendant with her name on it. All of the material I got half off at Goodwill. It's just old curtains and sheets that I washed and used. This will be a very elegant, but yet budget friendly party.
 
 
Of course I will be making her cake and all the food. My oldest daughter and I even made mini ice cream cone cake pops to match her cake. We will be having a professional photographer at her party, so I will do my best to put up pics as soon as I get them. Magic in the making.
 

No comments: