Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Back to School


School is back. Need I say more? I'm one of those parents that actually likes to have my kiddos home for the summer. I like sleeping in and spending days at the pool. Now it's back to routine, and this year we're adding lots of football and basketball games. Yes, my oldest daughter is a Middle School Cheerleader. She's loving it. And my son will also be at the games, playing the trumpet in the Advanced Band. I'm a blessed mama. I'm a proud mama. And I love my babies all equally.

Getting ready to cheer. The girls all wore football jerseys this time.

B watching the girls.

I think that jersey was swallowing her whole.

Pump it up!


 With the two older ones at school, I still have two little ones at home. Learning and growing in their home environment. Everyday is school to them. They are changing so fast.


B reading her little sissy a book. 

Watch out! She's on the move!

Look who I found in the swing. She was laid back, watching Chica.


We were going to do some Back to School shopping this afternoon, but Bitty Baby woke up with a stuffy nose. She is usually a cuddly baby, but today she is extra cuddly.....aka clingy. Hopefully she doesn't get the full blown version that I just got over. Colds are so hard on little ones......and their mamas. 

I hope everyone is having a great week back to school. Give your kiddos extra hugs and kisses this week. God Bless.



No comments: