Monday, October 28, 2013

Eight Months Old

A couple months ago, I had decided that I wouldn't refer to her as Bitty Baby anymore. So even though she is still Bitty to me, she is growing strong.....on the move....pulling up.....and just cut her first tooth on Saturday. Her new nickname is still in the works. 

For some reason, I never took her seven month pictures. I could really kick myself now. But she did go to the doctor for her check-up on the day she turned seven months old. She weighed 14 pounds 1 oz (7%) and was 25 inches long (5%). She's a petite little thing, but the doctor is not concerned. We have small people on both sides of the family. She's smart, healthy, and extremely active. 

As I say every month, I love looking at all her pictures and how she's grown. I can't believe that soon she'll be a year old. 




















And here's one where she would hardly hold still. Getting her to lay still on her back long enough to take her picture was quite a chore. 


On a last note......we are so excited that B will be two next week. We are throwing her a big birthday bash this weekend. Fun on the Farm is her theme. Hope to be sharing pictures with you all soon.

No comments: