Monday, May 20, 2013

What a week!

I can't even begin to tell you all that's happened over the past week. I haven't even had time to keep up with you all on FB. Let's see. B fell out of her crib and is now sleeping in a toddler bed, I spent 3 days making a wedding and groom's cake, I weeded my entire vegetable garden, made homemade sourdough pretzels (Yum!), went to church, went to my son's band concert, and this morning went to my oldest daughter's 5th grade graduation. That about sums it up.

Here's some pictures to prove it. I'll post cake pics on a separate post later.

Watching her new favorite move, Milo and Otis......again and again and again........



Hot out of the oven

Warm pretzel with black forest ham, cheese, and homemade honey mustard

Someone left the bag of wipes too close to the crib. Now she's in a toddler bed.

My trumpet player

Bitty baby now sucks her thumb, but usually just to go to sleep. I guess 1 out of 4 is alright. She is my first thumb sucker.

Pretty Sisters

B got to go to school

I can't believe she's going to middle school!

Helper award

Reading award

All the girls!
Stay tuned for cake pics! 

No comments: