Friday, May 10, 2013

A weekend with a SPLASH

Last Saturday we had the parties for my two oldest's birthdays. Every year I plan something special for them. I know I probably overdo it slightly, but it roots back to when they were babies. I guess they are so special to me that I want to celebrate their births to the fullest.

Their birthdays are only five days apart by two years. We have tried having separate parties, but then no one shows up. Plus we mostly invite the same people to both parties. So that is why they always get stuck together. It's kinda like having twins. This year I took the easy route. I knew I needed an easy year, with having the two little one in tow. But it was a success. They all had fun, and I didn't have a mess at my house.

Thank you to all who made it a great day for them.

My quiet little girl........getting all sassy for the camera.



He just loves his sister.



Smile!

Peanut butter cup Cupcakes

Skittles cupcakes

Haha....mostly cupcakes

She helped herself to the celery, and then dipped it too.

Waiting for more guests

This still wasn't all the girls.

The boys table

Still munching on that celery stick

Just missed them singing to the radio. Almost the whole table was singing.

This must have been the girls table.






















Racket ball.........Army Style








It was really fun to watch.












It was a fun day. Hope you enjoyed all the pictures.

No comments: