Monday, April 29, 2013

Killing two birds with one stone

Today was B's 17 month old checkup and Bitty Baby's 2 month old check up. Both got shots. The did really well. Both only cried for about a minute. Bitty Baby went right to sleep.....and is still asleep now.


1 Month
8 pounds 7 oz and 20 1/4 inches


2 Months
Weighing in at 10 pounds 15 oz and 21.5 inches long
Bitty Baby can now hold her head up (most of the time), pushes all the way up on her hands, and can roll from her back to her side and from her side to her belly. She now will turn her head and follow me with her eyes as I cross the room. She loves to be held and snuggled. She is still colicky, but she has just recently started sleeping 5-6 hours at a time during the night, which has resulted in her eating every 2 hours during the day again. But I can handle that.

B
I haven't told you all the things she has been doing lately. She has grown so much. Her favorite thing right now is books. Books, books, books! They are all over the place. She loves to dance. Anytime I sing or put music on, she dances around in circles. She is starting to put words together. "My mote (phone/remote)", My ball",  " Mama.....bow".  The doctor was really impressed with all of her milestones. She has surpassed all of them. B measured in at 21 pounds 5 ounces and 31 inches long. 

Well, that is my update for today. I'm wiped out from dealing with the "Monkey" at the doctor's office and I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night.

Take care! And hope you continue to enjoy reading my blog. Share some love and leave a comment, if you wish.



No comments: