Thursday, June 6, 2013

Our Morning in the Garden

Bitty Baby was taking her morning nap, so B and I decided to go outside. She loves the garden and so do I. It was the perfect morning for some pictures. 



She ran right up to the box and said "strawberry" just as plain as you please.




Next it was on to the blueberries.

She ate all the ones we picked.


Our huge patch of Romaine Lettuce. May need to give some away soon.

Mesclun Mix Lettuce

She picked me some flowers.

Strawberry juice and dirt stuck to her face.

She was having a blast!

I love her smile.

We'll soon have a large amount of Blackberries. Our bushes are loaded.

Blackberry jam and cobbler here we come!

The leeks are blooming.

My huge ball of mint. B loves to pick it and eat it. And I'm about to make peppermint extract.

I love spending time with her while the little one is napping. We had a great morning.

No comments: