Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Getting back in the habit

Tuesday, one day down, 4 more to go, until the weekend. 

Yesterday was a much better day. I was calm, under control, and didn't feel panicked at all. Thank you for your prayer, I felt it. Today, I am finishing a project that I started yesterday. As I have mentioned before, our bedroom had become a catch-all for junk around the house that had no place, or if I quickly needed to hide stuff away for company. ........Be right back......hungry baby, and toddler is done with breakfast....... Ok, I'm back, two hours later.... So, my project is, I've moved the bedroom around and I'm organizing all the junk. It's a lot more complicated than it sounds.

In addition, I'm still doing laundry. It never ends. It seems like I get it caught up, just to start over again. I need to wash the spring/summer clothes for the girls. It's all been up in storage, and it looks like it needs to come out. Next, I'm revamping my cloth diaper system. I'm going to use the old diaper pail in the girls' room, for disposable stuff, and now I have a 5 gallon bucket to use for the cloth diapers. Otherwise we would of filled up the old pail in half a day. I'm probably going to start Bitty Baby on cloth diapers next week.  So, we will need that 5 gallon bucket.

My big kiddos are doing great. One is reading The Hobbit and the other one is gearing up for Middle School cheerleader tryouts. I love them dearly. I know that I don't talk too much about them on here, it seems like the little ones consume most of all our time. My big kids are so much help. And I can't believe that next month I'll have a teenager. A teen and a newborn just within a couple of months. Wow. But I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Ok, so here it is a little after 2pm. I had started this post at 7:45am. It's been a tad bit busy here today. At lunch, both kiddos wanted to eat at the same time. Try telling a hungry toddler that the baby needs to nurse first, and then try telling a newborn that it is extremely hard to cut up a sandwich with her in my arms. Thank God for great parents. Mine came over and held the baby while I helped B with her lunch, nap, and so I could get a shower. Ahh.....I really could call it a day, but I've got to keep the laundry moving. 

Have a great day! I wonder what the rest of the week hold in store for me and this crazy bunch. 

No comments: