Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hairbows and a sick kiddo

Good Afternoon. We've had a lazy day today. My oldest daughter was home sick with croup type symptoms. She's no too bad off and I thought she needed a day of rest with some Mama TLC. I hope she's back to herself by tomorrow. 

I told you all yesterday that I would post pics of the hairbows that I was going to make. I was so blessed to have a friend let me buy her gently used children's clothes. And here lately when I have purchased secondhand clothing for the girls, I have made hairbows to match. I have only bought 2 or 3 brand new outfits for them, so making the hairbows helps me add a little personal touch. These are not all the outfits that I got, but just a few of my favorites. 

B loves ducks, so of course I had to make a bow to match.


This one can clip on a headband.





We had gotten this ribbon back before B was born, and I found it in her drawer this morning. So, I decided to make all 3 girls matching bows. Maybe I can get them to dress alike and take some pics outside, when the weather warms up.

Well, I'm off of here. Got to start dinner. I've got pork chops sat out, and I still need to find something else to go with them. 

Have a great evening. God bless!

No comments: