Monday, April 22, 2013

11 years ago

This time eleven years ago, I was holding my 7 pound 5 oz baby girl. She was beautiful. Well, she still is. She had the cutest little baby chubby cheeks.

Just look at those cheeks!

1:09 pm

It was a Monday morning. Her father got up to go to work, and I discovered that my water had broke during the night. He decided to go on to work to find a replacement, and my mother had to take me to the hospital. Her delivery wasn't near as dramatic as my last one's, but she came swiftly. My labor needed a jump start, so they started me on Pitocin. Within a couple hours, she was here. And that was only 10 minutes after I gotten my epidural. She was pretty much natural. But all that pain was worth it. She was amazing.


She is my Mini-Me, not only in looks, but in attitude too. 




Happy Birthday, Sweetie! I love you. I wish I could be with you today.

No comments: