Wednesday, February 13, 2013

That's just not me

I don't know about you, but I enjoy reading other people's blogs. I may be a little old fashioned, not in-tuned to the new blog style, or maybe just a little more mature than the other writers, but some of them just turn me off.

 If you are looking for fashion advice, that is not me.

 If you want fancy-shmancy lingo i.e. bloggy, obvi, etc....that's not me.

 You won't see me add a "y" on the end of words to wake them cutesy-wootsy, because I'm not 14.
 I'm an adult. Talking or writing like that, IMO makes you sound like a child. It just makes me sick.

If you are looking for celebrity talk, that's not me.

I do not bash my family or husband on this site. This is meant as a constructive outlet for me. A way to be positive, but sometimes I may pour out my heart. 

 And I refuse to use obscene language on here.
 Yes, I may spout a word or two if I drop a pot on my foot, but that's what makes me human.
 Using fowl language on a blog just shows me how immature that person is.
 I don't want to be like that or associate with that at all.

 My blog is my story, my journal, my diary of what all I encounter by being with my kids. I may bore you with stories of my kids, recipes that I've tried, or crafts I have made, but that's just me. 

I'm me. I'm not anyone else.

 I just want to write. My grammar may not be perfect. 
So, I you are a writer or an English buff, please ignore all my mistakes, and just love me for me. And keep your opinions of my grammar errors to yourself, please.
 English was never my strong suit. And I do rely on Spellchecker.

I do love writing on here so much better than on Facebook. I've had FB for 4 years now. And truly the only reason I'm keeping it right now is too stay in touch with family and friends abroad. In the past, FB has been used for my ex to spy on me. I mean, how in the world can he see a post I made, if I had his name blocked.......hmmmmmm......suspicion.  But that is old water under the bridge. FB has shown me that not everyone is my friend. 

I hope you continue to enjoy my posts. Because that's just me.





No comments: