Sunday, January 6, 2013

Good Bye Weekend, Hello Routine

This weekend has blown by. Back before Christmas, I had my routine of getting the older kids up for school, drop off, pick up, baths, bed..........again and again. But because of the way my ex-husband's holiday time fell, I got used to no schedule. B and I slept in every morning. We did as we pleased. We didn't have to worry about nap schedules interfering with picking up Big Brother and Big sister from school. Even when Big Brother and Sister were here for Christmas, we all were relaxed and worry/schedule free. It was nice! Tomorrow will be my first week back in routine, but I kind of need it. Cheerleading practice, Geography Bee, Gymnastics........the list goes on.

Tomorrow I'm setting aside some time to clean, clean, clean. We recently redecorated our living room and my husbands tools are all still on the kitchen table. My mind has gone into "nesting" mode, but my body won't let me. I make all the plans and have all the desire to conquer the whole entire house.....closets....organizing.....drawers.....etc. But absolutely none of the energy to do it. I have to pace myself with small projects and big breaks in between them. Don't want to go into labor quite yet at 30.5 weeks. And at this point, I'm feeling quite accomplished for not having been admitted in the hospital for preterm labor. If you know me, then you know my history.

It may be until next weekend before I write again. We all have a busy week and I am making my last 2 decorated cakes before the baby comes, an Ariel Cake and a Disney Minnie Mouse Cake. Everything else is booked for after the first week of May. So, happy new week to all my friends and fans. And God Bless!

No comments: